Shandong IRO Molecular Sieve Co., Ltd., as the wholly owned subsidiary of IRO Group Inc, was founded in 2003. We specialize in producing molecular sieves. The major types are 3A, 4A, 5A and 13X, which can be used for air separation, refrigeration, automobile, insulating glass etc. Annual production capacity is up to 8,000 tons. The product are exported to Europe, America, Southeast Asia and other areas globally.
To meet the growing demands for high quality products, IRO Molecular Sieve adopts the up-to-date technologies, first-class equipment and normative testing system. Additionally, with the particular emphasis on establishing reputation, we choose the human-oriented cooperating management and sale tactics with minute profit to obtain market share. With nearly 10-year experience in the molecular sieve field, we are here to meet your needs, wherever in the world we may be.
Look forward to becoming a valued partner to your company and promise to continuously strive to meet your high expectations.
- China Will Not Stop Approved Coal Chemical Projects
- Problems with BASF's Production Facilities Causes MDI Prices to Rise
- American Diversa and Celunol Successfully Merged into Verenium
- NaturalNano Is Conducting Kaolin Nanotube Coating Experiments
- China Develops the World's Thinnest Molecular Sieve Membrane
- How to Use Molecular Sieve Dehydrant to Improve Polyurethane
- Why Choose Molecular Sieves for Water Removal